Junior/Intermediate C# Developer
The position is for a junior - intermediate .NET software developer, who is not afraid to get involved in both the backend and the front-end side of software development. The candidate will be exposed to backend services, Web API, web applications, mobile applications and understanding customer and business needs.
The ideal candidate would have the following characteristics:
- Good communicator.
- Be self-motivated.
- Able to take initiative and work without supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills.
The successful candidate's responsibilities would include:
- Developing new (and maintaining existing) features in web-based, mobile, and windows-based applications.
- Gathering and understanding of business requirements.
- ASP MVC
- MongoDB (or other document databases)
- .NET Core
- Use of GIT and SVN
- Blockchain (hands-on experience a plus)
- Azure/AWS etc (hands-on experience a plus)
- Bootstrap, KnockoutJS, AngularJS
- Cross-Platform Mobile Development
- MSSQL Server