Digital Marketing Assistant
Join a dynamic team of experts in the field of Software Development, where you are pretty much allowed to be yourself and bring your own, unique touch to the environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the website and develop this platform into an effective communication tool
- Involved in brand and events management
- Taking a leading role in the formulation, implementation and maintenance of communication, publicity and marketing strategies, aimed specifically at: providing adequate communication to all avenues of the marketing strategic plan on an ongoing basis
- Setting up and implementing publicity and marketing programs for prospective clients and stakeholders both nationally and internationally
- Monitor competitor's activities and communication
- Prepare and implement the annual Marketing Plans, Brand Strategy and budget for the assigned products
- Responsible for all marketing, advertising and PR campaigns
- Managing and coordinating the compilation, editing and preparation of company's publicity and marketing documentation
- Manage the production of internal and external newsletters
- Manage social and electronic media platforms
- Global marketing and communications activities, including image and market development, corporate and financial communications, industry analyst and media relations, brand management, advertising and research
- Identify and develop strategic public relations channels
- Analytical and Practical
- Highly motivated
- Strong business acumen
- Must have an eye for detail
- The ability to identify new opportunities within the business to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Sales oriented with a focus on making a positive difference to the bottom line
- Proven success within a team environment and happy to have a flexible, ‘hands-on' approach.
- Able to multitask and plan independently.
- Research and analyse target markets